Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Lace Lovers

I am an avid lover of lace. It's classic, romantic, chic, and super feminine. If you are trying to achieve an ultra fem look, add lace!
Here are a few pieces that you can incorporate to complete your look.

Love this lace jacket for your invitation.


Lace Parasol and Fan




Ring Pillow

I absolutely love this little DIY touch from Martha Stewart Weddings! It's made from square doilies!


This is my own little DIY lace parasol. I stuck them into little brownie bites

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the lace jacket for the invite. Very elegant and simple to do.

Chris @ Celebrations At Home said...

I love you very own DIY parasols! So cute!

Kimberly said...

Oh! The lace parasols look sooooo amazing in wedding photos. Total must have :)

Unknown said...

Thanks Chris!