Monday, June 1, 2009

Sugar n Spice, A Baby Shower Picnic

Last weekend I hosted a baby shower for my brother and sister in-law. It was another pink and green affair! Everyone just seem to love that color combo. The shower was held outdoors, the weather was perfect for a baby shower picnic. Remember the store bought invitations turned custom? It was for them! They are having a baby girl, so I just had to go with Sugar,Spice and everything nice.



A net canopy protected the sweets from bugs trying to get a taste








Pink Strawberry Lemonade was a great thirst quencher






Want some sugar? Bottles of pink grapefruit sodas (Ting) were given to guests as a favor.




How about Spice?


Ginger Men




Click here for more pics

9 comments:

Kendra@My Insanity said...

Really fun theme for a baby girl! Are you going to do a snakes, snails, and puppy dog tails shower for a boy? (That's how it goes, right?)

Chris @ Celebrations At Home said...

I just LOVE it!!! You know I love those buffet details ; )

Unknown said...

Kendra,I thought it was snakes and snails as well, but I googled it and it turns out to be snips and snails.. what's a snip? LOL

Thanks Chris!

Visions Events said...

So cute love the pink and green color scheme. And the decor and party favors.

amy & lisa said...

OH my....amazing!! One thing that really caught my eye, well ok, two things.....first, the straws with the little pacifiers on them...cute!! Second...the personalized bottle tops....very cool idea. :)
Thanks for sharing.

Loralee - No Fuss Fabulous said...

This is adorable! I love it!

testing 1 said...

I have to agree, super cute indeed! Amazing job.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much ladies! It was a pleasure creating it!

amy * stem * said...

I'm catching up on see what all the fab bloggers have been up to and am so glad because this is PERFECTION. Love all the details. So cute. They are lucky to have you!