Friday, November 6, 2009

How festive are you?

I consider myself a pretty festive. I tend to have a few little seasonal somethings around my house to express my holiday spirit. This season, I'm loving the use of gourds. I have them sprinkled on my kitchen window sill(nothing spectacular), just a little taste of the season. So.. Please share, how do you express your festive side at home? How festive are you?

Here is my festive kitchen window.



And here are some pretty cool things you can do to spruce up your home with gourds!



photos from Parents.com

2 comments:

amy & lisa said...

Normally I love decorating for the holidays but this I haven't done too much.

Anonymous said...

I'd have to say pretty festive! Currently there are mini pumpkins scattered about my house--some of those working as votive candle holders. Usually I keep it simpler for the Fall, but as Christmas approaches my house gets a total holiday makeover!

Love the vase idea...very casual, but elegant at the same time.