Thursday, November 5, 2009

Pumpkin Pie Cocktails

I'm thinking of serving one of these at my next get together.

Ingredients:
- 1 oz. Malibu Rum
- 3/4 oz. canned pumpkin pie filling
- 1/2 oz. Kahlua
- 2 oz. with cold milk
Garnish: sprinkle of cinnamon

Mix ingredients in blender with ice and blend thoroughly; Pour into graham cracker-rimmed highball glass and garnish with a sprinkle of cinnamon.

Or this one that I blogged about last fall. It looks so good I had to remind you all.

Ingredients
1/2 oz Drambuie Sylk Cream Liqueur
2 oz Absolut Vanilia vodka
1/2 oz pumpkin liqueur
1 tsp whipped cream
Cinnamon stick for garnish
Pour the Drambuie Sylk Liqueur and vodka into a shaker filled with ice and shake well. Add the pumpkin liqueur and shake. Strain into chilled cocktail glass. Top with teaspoon of whipped cream. Garnish with cinnamon stick.

1 comments:

Chris @ Celebrations At Home said...

Pumpkin Pie Cocktail! You had me at Malibu Rum!!! Yummmmm