Monday, June 9, 2014

Custom Party Decor

I love to incorporate unique touches to my events and parties.  In addition to custom linens, I created my own little masterpiece with just a few items from around my home to add  Flair and customize the party. 
 For the artwork about the fireplace, I used a picture frame, fabric, wire, wooden #2, and ribbon to customize my daughter's tea party.I added ribbon to a white picture frame and used fabric that I used throughout my design as a background.  I twisted the wire to form a teacup and covered it with ribbon, then centered it in the frame. The painted #2 (my baby girls' age) was added to the middle of the "teacup" and wha-la! a unique custom piece of art that complimented the decor.
Another custom piece which I loved was the pearl chandelier.  I spray painted a chandelier with pearl colored paint and attached  pearls to it in a looping design. 
  I worked perfectly with my design and really was the Flair Factor at the center of the scene!
Add unique pieces and use a little imagination to create a customized space for your event! 

0 comments: